Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dan & Sally's Wedding | December 10, 2011 | Tallahassee, FL

Ceremony: Grace Church
Reception: Mission San Luis
Caterer: Mission San Luis
Cake: Publix
Florist: Artistic Flowers
Dress: New Image
Tuxes: Nic's Toggery
Hair: So Pure Salon

Dan and Sally's wedding was all about people moments. That sounds so cheese, but let me explain! Sally and Dan (and their friends) are enthusiastic, expressive people who particularly love to laugh and have a good time. That said, a lot of my time on their wedding day was spent working hard to capture the split-second-inside-joke smiles between people, the perfect second on the dance floor when everybody is doing the same funny move, the unique personalities of Dan and Sally themselves and the spirit of their easy-going, fun-loving wedding. As I look through the photos from the day, it seems that for almost every "serious" wedding shot I took, there is a goofy, quirky, offbeat, hilarious counterpart right there with it.







The next two are some of my favorite Father/Daughter dance moments ever.



I love this picture because: On the left is Ashley, whose wedding I get to photograph next year and in the purple sweater is Kara, whose wedding I got to photograph last year. These three ladies together on the dance floor = AWESOME. Congratulations to Dan and Sally and their families!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, way to capture the moment! This wedding looks like everybody had so much fun! I wish you had been our wedding photographer! -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures Liz!!! :) Thank you so much for capturing the moments that perfectly described our day and all of the people we love! You are truly gifted and I feel so blessed that you were there taking pics!
    ~Dan and Sally Cutchins :)

    ReplyDelete